Compact & Discreet Real-Time Tracker
- Easy self-installation, ready to use out of the box
- Ideal for general feet management, rental companies and taxi’s
- Real time tracking of cars, vans, trucks and lorries
- Compact and discreet
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription from less than 13p a day
- Subscription covers over 200 Countries including the UK and all of Europe, America and beyond
- Online & email reports including trips with driver behaviour, daily summary, fuel usage and routes taken. Exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Can be fitted on a Car, Van, Coach, eBike, Motorbike, Trike, Quad, Jetski, Plant, Truck, Trailer, Caravan and Mobile homes
- Can monitor & report on fuel usage with analogue fuel guage sender
Can be easily setup, within our tracking platform, to send you immediate app notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits pre-defined area
- Battery disconnected
- Fuel level dropped
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- No top-ups to worry about, ready to use out of the box.
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Teltonika FMB920 is compact and smart tracker with Bluetooth connectivity, internal High Gain GNSS and GSM antennas and integrated backup battery. FMB920 is designed for light vehicles tracking in applications like insurance telematics, rental cars, recovery of stolen cars, public safety services, delivery transport, taxi and much more. Inputs/outputs extend device usage scenarios. Digital input can be used for ignition, door or alarm button status monitoring. Vehicle remote immobilizing may be achieved using FMB920 digital output.
As with all of the trackers we sell, you will need to purchase a tracking subscription, this then comes pre-configured to send live tracking information to our web based tracking platform. Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
|Scenarios||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, DOUT Control Via Call, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip|
|Sleep modes||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep|
|Configuration and firmware update||FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)|
|SMS||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug|
|GPRS commands||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug|
|Time Synchronization||GPS, NITZ, NTP|
|Fuel monitoring||LLS (Analog), OBDII dongle|
|Ignition detection||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (OBDII dongle)|
|GNSS||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS|
|Tracking sensitivity||-165 dBM|
|Accuracy||< 3 m|
|Hot start||< 1 s|
|Warm start||< 25 s|
|Cold start||< 35 s|
|2G bands||Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|Data transfer||GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12 (up to 240 kbps), GPRS Mobile Station Class B|
|Data support||SMS (text/data)|
|Input voltage range||6 – 30 V DC with overvoltage protection|
|Back-up battery||170 mAh Li-Ion battery (0.63 Wh)|
|Power consumption||At 12V < 2 mA (Ultra Deep Sleep)|
At 12V < 4 mA (Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 5 mA (Online Sleep)
At 12V < 6 mA (GPS Sleep)
At 12V < 25 mA (nominal)
|Specification||4.0 + LE|
|Supported peripherals||Temperature and Humidity sensor, Headset, OBDII dongle, Inateck Barcode Scanner|
|GNSS antenna||Internal High Gain|
|Cellular antenna||Internal High Gain|
|LED indication||2 status LED lights|
|Memory||128MB internal flash memory|
|Dimensions||79 x 43 x 12 mm (L x W x H)|
|Operating temperature (without battery)||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage temperature (without battery)||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Operating humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP54|
|Battery charge temperature||0 °C to +45 °C|
|Battery discharge temperature||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Battery storage temperature||-20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month|
-20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for external alerting in cases of harsh driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates