FMC880 – Compact Two Wire Real-Time Tracker
- Built in the same compact, easy to install housing as our ever popular FMT100
- Works with 12v / 24v systems
- Simple Self-installation in seconds – Just connect the two wires to your vehicles battery
- Ready to use out of the box – just log into our Web Portal or App and start tracking live
- Waterproof IP65 rated
- Ideal for general feet management
- Real time tracking of cars, vans, trucks and lorries
- Run time hours counting
- Driver identification with our slim bluetooth driver id cards
- Temperature & Humidity monitoring with our compact bluetooth sensors
- Specially designed to be connected directly to vehicle battery and mounted with double sided sticky pad provided
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription
- Future proofed 4g technology with 2g fallback
- Subscription covers over 200 Countries including the UK and all of Europe, America and beyond
- Online & email reports including trips with driver behaviour, daily summary and routes taken. Exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Can be fitted on a Car, Van, Coach, eBike, Motorbike, Trike, Quad, Jetski, Plant, Truck, Trailer, Caravan, Motorhome, Camper Van and Mobile homes
No additional charges for alerting. Can send you immediate app notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits pre-defined area (Geofence)
- Battery disconnected
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- Speeding detected (Currently UK roads only)
- No top-ups to worry about – we’ll send you an invoice when it’s due for renewal
- Ready to use out of the box – every device is setup, paired to your account and tested before posting
- 365 day history retention – look back at exactly where your vehicles were and who was driving* any time in the last year
- Quick and easy reporting
- Includes all alerting via SMS, Email and App Notifications
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew unless cancelled
- Supplied ready to go – just attach to your vehicle battery
Teltonika FMC880 tracker is waterproof device with 4G LTE Cat 1 and Bluetooth connectivity. An extremely fast and easy installation allows connecting device in a few minutes! No specific
knowledge or engineers are required for installation. This vehicle GPS trackers has a higher IP65 rating and a slim design which is essential for under-bonnet installation. Thanks to that, FMC880 tracker perfectly suits for light vehicle tracking in applications like courier delivery service, car rental & leasing, insurance telematics and many other industries, where simple integration is a must. It is a perfect solution for real time monitoring, specially for beginners and those, who are looking for new opportunities to expand their businesses. FMC880 device has a built-in accelerometer, which provides accurate crash trace data. This tracker also supports various Bluetooth Low Energy sensors, beacons, firmware and configuration update via Bluetooth. All of that increase the number of possible use scenarios in any market. It is quick to install, easy to use and ready to start tracking in minutes!
Mobile Network Generation
2G (GSM), 4G (LTE)
2 (1900MHz), 3 (1800MHz), 4 (1700MHz), 5 (850MHz), 7 (2600MHz), 8 (900MHz), 28 (700MHz), 66 (1700MHz)
GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates