VigiTech are very excited to announce the addition of the Teltonika CANBUS Control module with Immobiliser.
This tracker add-on module quickly transforms your Teltonika tracker into an advanced immobiliser. This is far more effective than previous methods of immobilization, using relays to cut fuel or starter lines, as it uses the tracker to remotely lock the engine’s ECU, crucially it then needs the tracker to tell the ECU to unlock – this cannot be overridden by simply cutting the connection between the tracker and the ECU.
Full product demonstration and further information to follow soon.
- Central lock control
- Turn signal control
- Comfort closure (Central locking, Windows, Power folding mirrors)
- Trunk release
- Factory alarm management
- Control central lock when ignition is on
CAN bus data
- Total fuel consumption
- Fuel level (Dashboard) — Fuel level – percent or Fuel level – Liters
- Vehicle mileage — Vehicle mileage from dashboard or Vehicle mileage counted (from adapter installation)
- Door status — Front left door, Front right door, Rear right door, Rear left door, Trunk cover, Engine cover (hood)
- Engine speed (RPM)
- Oil pressure/level status
- Engine temperature
- Vehicle speed
- Accelerator pedal position
- VIN number
- Lights status (Parking, Dipped, Full beam, Front/Rear fog lights)
- CNG level
- Total CNG consumption
- Engine is working on CNG status
- AND MORE…
Electric vehicles CAN bus data
- Charging cable status
- Charging status
- Battery level
- Vehicle range on battery
* Number of features depends on vehicle model, year and equipment.