Compact 4G Tracker with integrated CANBUS
- Real time tracking of cars, vans, motorcycles and heavy vehicles
- Easy to install – fitting guide provided for all supported vehicles & machinery
- Driver identification with our slim bluetooth driver id cards or fobs
- Temperature & Humidity monitoring with our compact bluetooth and hard wired sensors
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription from less than £1 a week
- Subscription covers over 200 Countries including the UK and all of Europe, America and beyond
- Online & email reports including trips with driver behaviour, daily summary, fuel usage and routes taken. Exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Can be fitted on a Car, Van, Coach, Plant, Truck, and Mobile homes
- Real-Time CANBUS data including Fuel level, Door status and much more (depending on vehicle)
- Speeding and PTO activity highlighted in different colours on the map
Can be configured to send you immediate App Push notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits pre-defined area (Geofence)
- Battery disconnected
- Speeding detected (Vehicle exceeds speed limit)
- Fuel level dropped or vehicle refuelled
- Alarm activated
- Towed (moves without engine started)
FMC150 is an ADVANCED GSM/GNSS/Bluetooth tracker with integrated CAN data processor. It is compact 2 in 1 solution: GPS tracker and CAN adapter inside! The device allows to read CAN data from a wide range of various vehicles, including light & electric vehicles, trucks, buses and special machinery.
Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
FMC150 – 4G Cat 1 is an ADVANCED GSM/GNSS/Bluetooth tracker with integrated CAN data processor. It is compact 2 in 1 solution: GPS tracker and CAN adapter inside! Device allows to read CAN data from a wide range of various vehicles, including light & electric vehicles, trucks, buses and special machinery. Depending on exact software version FMC150 can be used in advanced applications as heavy logistics, delivery services, utility transport.
FMC150 – 4G Cat 1 supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol, which lets you connect various external devices and Bluetooth low energy sensors. New device is a major improvement for telematics with easier installation and flexibility to choose proper set of features without a change of hardware.
|FMC150-QJIB0: Quectel EG915U-EU with Teltonika TM2500
FMC150-QKIB0: Quectel EG915U-LA with Teltonika TM2500
|LTE Cat 1/GSM/GPRS/GNSS/BLUETOOTH
|GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, AGPS
|< 3 m
|< 1 s
|< 25 s
|< 35 s
|Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
|GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12 (up to 240 kbps), GPRS Mobile Station Class B
|Input voltage range
|10 – 30 V DC with overvoltage protection
|Internal Back-up battery
|170 mAh Li-Ion battery 3.7 V (0.63 Wh)
|4.0 + LE
|Temperature and Humidity sensor, Headset, OBDII dongle, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support
|65 x 56,6 x 20,6 mm (L x W x H)
|Operating temperature (without battery)
|-40 °C to +85 °C
|Storage temperature (without battery)
|-40 °C to +85 °C
|5% to 95% non-condensing
|Ingress Protection Rating
|Battery charge temperature
|-0 °C to +45 °C
|Battery discharge temperature
|-20 °C to +60 °C
|Battery storage temperature
|-20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month
-20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
|1 (Digital Input 2)
|2 (Digital Input 1, Digital Input 2)
|1 (1-Wire data)
|Internal High Gain
|Internal High Gain
|3 status LED lights
|Micro-SIM + eSIM
|128MB internal flash memory
|Fuel Level (Dashboard), Total fuel consumption, Vehicle speed (wheel), Vehicle driven distance, Engine speed (RPM), Accelerator pedal position
|Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, DOUT Control Via Call, Excessive Idling detection, Immobilizer, iButton Read Notification, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip
|GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep
|Configuration and firmware update
|FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)
|Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug
|Configuration, DOUT control, Debug
|GNSS, NITZ, NTP
|Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates