The FMB001 is due to be discontinued and replaced with the FMB003
Advanced Plug and Track real-time tracker
- No installation – just plug into vehicle diagnostics port
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription
- Ready to use out of the box
- Track live from our web portal or mobile phone apps
- Real-time tracking information for your fleet or personal vehicles
- Online reports including trips, daily summary and routes taken
- Scheduled email reports detailing trips taken and driver behaviour
Can be configured to send you immediate app notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits or enters pre-defined area
- Exceeds certain speeds
- Vehicle Crash
- Device unplugged
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- No top-ups to worry about, ready to use out of the box.
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew unless cancelled.
By far our simplest Tracker to install, while still retaining the precision tracking qualities and features of the hard wired Teltonika trackers. This tracker is perfect for instant monitoring of the driving behaviour of your children or employees. Simply remove from the box and plug into the OBDII port and view on our online platform.
This is advanced OBDII Plug and Play tracker with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity. It is perfectly suitable for light vehicle tracking in applications like courier delivery service, car rental & leasing, insurance telematics and many other where simple integration is a must. Also, it has additional feature – reading OBDII data from vehicles on-board computer. FMB001 device supports temperature/humidity sensors, hands-free, firmware and configuration update via Bluetooth.
As with all of the trackers we sell, you will need to purchase a tracking subscription, this comes pre-configured to send live realtime tracking information to our web based tracking platform. Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
The device can also be configured to read engine management data from the OBDII port, such as Fuel Level, Engine Speed (RPM), Engine fault codes and many other parameters.
||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip
||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep
|Configuration and firmware update
||FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)
||Configuration, Events, Debug
||GPS, NITZ, NTP
||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM
||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
||< 3 m
||< 1 s
||< 25 s
||< 35 s
||Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
||GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12(up to 240 kbps)
|Input voltage range
||10 – 30 V DC with overvoltage protection
||170 mAh Li-Ion battery 3.7 V (0.63 Wh)
||At 12V < 5 mA (Ultra Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 7 mA (Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 7 mA (Online Sleep)
At 12V < 8 mA (GPS Sleep)
At 12V < 28 mA (nominal)
||4.0 + LE
||Temperature and Humidity sensor, Headset, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support
||Up to 32 vehicle onboard parameters, supported OBD protocols:
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
||Internal High Gain
||Internal High Gain
||2 status LED lights
||128MB internal flash memory
||50,7 x 49,6 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
|Operating temperature (without battery)
||-40 °C to +85 °C
|Storage temperature (without battery)
||-40 °C to +85 °C
||5% to 95% non-condensing
|Ingress Protection Rating
|Battery charge temperature
||0 °C to +45 °C
|Battery discharge temperature
||-20 °C to +60 °C
|Battery storage temperature
||-20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month
-20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates