Compact Tracker with integrated CANBUS
- Real time tracking of cars, vans, motorcycles and heavy vehicles
- Easy to install – fitting guide provided for all supported vehicles & machinery
- Driver identification with our slim bluetooth driver id cards or fobs
- Temperature & Humidity monitoring with our compact bluetooth and hard wired sensors
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription from less than £1 a week
- Subscription covers over 200 Countries including the UK and all of Europe, America and beyond
- Online & email reports including trips with driver behaviour, daily summary, fuel usage and routes taken. Exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Can be fitted on a Car, Van, Coach, Plant, Truck, and Mobile homes
- Real-Time CANBUS data including Fuel level, Door status and much more (depending on vehicle)
Can be configured to send you immediate App Push notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits pre-defined area (Geofence)
- Battery disconnected
- Speeding detected (Vehicle exceeds speed limit)
- Fuel level dropped or vehicle refuelled
- Alarm activated (ALL-CAN300 option)
- Towed (moves without engine started)
FMB140 is an ADVANCED GSM/GNSS/Bluetooth tracker with integrated CAN data processor. It is compact 2 in 1 solution: GPS tracker and CAN adapter inside! The device allows to read CAN data from a wide range of various vehicles, including light & electric vehicles, trucks, buses and special machinery. Depending on software version FMB140 can be used in advanced applications as heavy logistics, delivery services, utility transport. Two options available to fulfill any business demands:
- LV-CAN200 default software version with LV-CAN200 parameters, includes fuel level, fuel consumption, door status, odometer, CAN speed, pedal position and more. See here for compatibility and features.
- ALL-CAN300 optional software version allows to read more than 100 additional parameters over the default version. Available additional parameters include AdBlue level, engine lifetime, airbag, lock status, alarm status. See here for compatibility and features.
FMB140 supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol, which lets you connect various external devices and Bluetooth low energy sensors and beacons. New device is a major improvement for telematics with easier installation and flexibility to choose proper set of features without a change of hardware.
Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates