The FMP100 from VigiTech GPS Tracking is perfect for incorporating casual or seasonal drivers personal or hired in vehicles into your fleet management process.
Simple Plug & Play Real-Time Tracker
- No installation – just plug into vehicles lighter socket
- Works with 12v / 24v systems
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription
- Ready to use out of the box
- Track live from our web portal or mobile phone apps
- Run time and idle hours counting
- Driver identification with our slim bluetooth driver id cards
- Temperature & Humidity monitoring with our compact bluetooth sensors
- Real-time tracking information for your fleet or personal vehicles
- Online reports including trips, daily summary and routes taken
- Scheduled email reports showing trips taken and driver behaviour
- Private / Business mode at the press of a button
- Panic / SOS button
- USB Charger output for external devices
Easily setup to send you immediate app notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits or enters pre-defined area (geofencing)
- Speeding detected (Vehicle exceeds speed limit)
- Vehicle Crash
- Device unplugged
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- No top-ups to worry about – we’ll send you an invoice when it’s due for renewal
- Ready to use out of the box – every device is setup, paired to your account and tested before posting
- 365 day history retention – look back at exactly where your vehicles were and who was driving* any time in the last year
- Quick and easy reporting
- Includes all alerting via SMS, Email and App Notifications
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew unless cancelled
By far one of our simplest Trackers to install, while still retaining the precision tracking qualities and features of the hard wired Teltonika trackers. This tracker is perfect for instant monitoring of the driving behaviour of your children or employees. Simply remove from the box and plug into the cigar lighter socket and view on our online platform.
This Plug and Play tracker with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity. It is perfectly suitable for light vehicle tracking in applications like courier delivery service, car rental & leasing, insurance telematics and many other where simple integration is a must. The FMP100 device supports temperature/humidity sensors via Bluetooth.
As with all of the trackers we sell, you will need to subscribe to our tracking platform, this comes pre-configured to send live realtime tracking information to our web based tracking platform and mobile apps. Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
|GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
|< 2.5m CEP
|< 1 s
|< 25 s
|< 35 s
|Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
|GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12(up to 240 kbps)
|Supply voltage range
|10 – 30 V DC with overvoltage protection
|170 mAh Li-Ion battery 3.7 V (0.63 Wh)
|4.0 + LE
|Temperature and Humidity sensor, Hands-free headset, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support
|Cigarette lighter socket
|Internal High Gain
|Internal GSM High Gain
|1 x USB 2.0 Micro-USB for configuration
1 x USB type A for external device charging (5V 1A)
|128MB internal flash memory
|96.7 x 33.4 x 27.5 mm (L x W x H)
|Operating temperature (without battery)
|-40 °C to +85 °C
|Storage temperature (without battery)
|-40 °C to +85 °C
|5% to 95% non-condensing
|Battery charge temperature
|0 °C to +45 °C
|Battery discharge temperature
|-20 °C to +60 °C
|Battery storage temperature
|-20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month
-20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
|Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip
|GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep
|Configuration and firmware update
|FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)
|Configuration, Events, Debug
|GPS, NITZ, NTP
|Accelerometer, External Power Voltage
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates