- Ideal for general feet management and live tracking of cars, vans, trucks and lorries.
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription
- Track live from our web portal or mobile phone apps
- Compatible with our CANBUS decoders
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription from less than £1 per week
- Subscription covers over 200 Countries including the UK and all of Europe, America and beyond
- Online & email reports including trips with driver behaviour, daily summary, fuel usage and routes taken. Exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Can be fitted on a Car, Van, Coach, eBike, Motorbike, Trike, Quad, Jetski, Plant, Truck, Trailer, Caravan and Mobile homes
- Can monitor & report on fuel usage with analogue fuel guage sender or via CANBUS adapter
- External GPS Antenna for optimal signal in tricky locations
Can be easily setup, within our tracking platform, to send you immediate app notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits pre-defined area
- Battery disconnected
- Vehicle exceeding the speed limit
- Fuel level dropped & refuelled
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- No top-ups to worry about, ready to use out of the box.
- No additional charges for SMS, Email or App Notifications
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Teltonika FMB122 small and professional tracker with internal high gain GSM and external GNSS antennas, which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and so on. FMB122 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck’s door etc.
As with all of the trackers we sell, you will need to purchase a tracking subscription, this comes pre-configured to send live tracking information to our web based tracking platform. Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
|| Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, DOUT Control Via Call, Excessive Idling detection, Immobilizer, iButton Read Notification, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip
|| GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep
|Configuration and firmware update
|| FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)
||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug
||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug
||GPS, NITZ, NTP
||LLS (Analog), LV-CAN200, ALL-CAN300, CAN-CONTROL, OBDII dongle
||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (CAN Adapters, OBDII dongle)
||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
||< 3 m
||< 1 s
||< 25 s
||< 35 s
||Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
||GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12 (up to 240 kbps), GPRS Mobile Station Class B
|Input voltage range
||10 – 30 V DC with overvoltage protection
||170 mAh Li-Ion battery 3.7 V (0.63 Wh)
||At 12V < 6 mA (Ultra Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 8 mA (Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 11 mA (Online Sleep)
At 12V < 19 mA (GPS Sleep)
At 12V < 34 mA (nominal)
||4.0 + LE
||Temperature and Humidity sensor, Headset, OBDII dongle, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support
|CAN Adapter inputs
||External (MMCX connector)
||Internal GSM High Gain
||2 status LED lights
||128MB internal flash memory
||65 x 56,6 x 18,9 mm (L x W x H)
|Operating temperature (without battery)
||-40 °C to +85 °C
|Storage temperature (without battery)
||-40 °C to +85 °C
||5% to 95% non-condensing
|Ingress Protection Rating
|Battery charge temperature
||0 °C to +45 °C
|Battery discharge temperature
||-20 °C to +60 °C
|Battery storage temperature
||-20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month
-20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates