- Ideal for general feet management and live tracking of cars, vans, trucks and lorries.
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription
- Track live from our web portal or mobile phone apps
- Compatible with our CANBUS decoders
- Driver identification with our slim bluetooth driver id cards or key fobs
- Temperature & Humidity monitoring with our compact bluetooth or hard wired sensors
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription from less than 80p a week
- Subscription covers over 200 Countries including the UK and all of Europe, America and beyond
- Online & email reports including trips with driver behaviour, daily summary, fuel usage and routes taken. Exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Can be fitted on a Car, Van, Coach, eBike, Motorbike, Trike, Quad, Jetski, Plant, Truck, Trailer, Caravan and Mobile homes
- Can monitor & report on fuel usage with analogue fuel guage sender or via CANBUS adapter
Can be easily setup, within our tracking platform, to send you immediate app notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits pre-defined area (geofencing)
- Battery disconnected
- Refuelled or fuel drops
- Speeding detected (Vehicle exceeds speed limit)
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- No top-ups to worry about – we’ll send you an invoice when it’s due for renewal
- Ready to use out of the box – every device is setup, paired to your account and tested before posting
- 365 day history retention – look back at exactly where your vehicles were and who was driving* any time in the last year
- Quick and easy reporting
- Includes all alerting via SMS, Email and App Notifications
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew unless cancelled
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for external alerting in cases of harsh driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
There are no reviews yet.