Advanced Plug & Play Real-Time GPS Tracker
Plug and play device dedicated to OBD applications of next generation.
- No installation – just plug into vehicle diagnostics port
- Latest 4G connectivity for best global coverage
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription
- Ready to use out of the box
- Track live from our web portal or mobile phone apps
- Real-time tracking information for your fleet or personal vehicles
- Receive data from your vehicle, including fuel level, engine status, fault codes
- Engine run and idle hours counting
- Online reports including trips with fuel used per trip, refuelling, daily summary and routes taken
- Scheduled email reports detailing trips taken and driver behaviour
Can be configured to send you immediate app notification, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits or enters pre-defined areas
- Vehicle refuelled & by how much
- Fuel level drops
- Exceeds speed limits (Currently UK Roads Only)
- Vehicle Crash
- Device unplugged
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- No top-ups to worry about – we’ll send you an invoice when it’s due for renewal
- Ready to use out of the box – every device is setup, paired to your account and tested before posting
- 365 day history retention – look back at exactly where your vehicles were any time in the last year
- Quick and easy reporting
- Includes all alerting via SMS, Email and App Notifications
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew until cancelled
By far one of our simplest Tracker to install, while still retaining the precision tracking qualities and features of the hard wired Teltonika trackers. This tracker is perfect for instant monitoring of the driving behaviour of your children or employees. Simply remove from the box and plug into the OBDII port and view on our online platform.
This is advanced OBDII Plug and Play tracker with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity. It is perfectly suitable for light vehicle tracking in applications like courier delivery service, car rental & leasing, insurance telematics and many other where simple integration is a must. Also, it has additional feature – reading OBDII data from vehicles on-board computer. FMC003 device supports temperature/humidity sensors via Bluetooth.
As with all of the trackers we sell, you will need to purchase a tracking subscription, this comes pre-configured to send live realtime tracking information to our web based tracking platform. Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
The device can also be configured to read engine management data from the OBDII port, such as Fuel Level, Engine Speed (RPM), Engine fault codes and many other parameters.
|Teltonika TM2500, MeiG SLM320-E, MeiG SLM320-LA
|GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
|< 2.5m CEP
|< 1 s
|< 25 s
|< 35 s
|SLM320-E: LTE FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28 LTE-TDD:B38/B40/B41 SLM320-LA: LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28 LTE-TDD:B40
|LTE:LTE FDD: Max 10Mbps (DL)/Max 5Mbps (UL) LTE TDD: Max 8Mbps (DL)/Max 2Mbps (UL) GSM:GPRS: Max 85.6Kbps (DL)/Max 85.6Kbps (UL)
|Supply voltage range
|10 – 30 V DC with overvoltage protection
|170 mAh Li-Ion battery 3.7 V (0.63 Wh)
|4.0 + LE
|Temperature and Humidity sensor, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support
|K-Line, CAN bus data
|Up to 32 vehicle onboard parameters, supported OBD protocols:
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud)
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud)
|Internal High Gain
|Internal High Gain
|2 status LED lights
|128MB internal flash memory
|67,2 x 49,6 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
|Operating temperature (without battery)
|-40 °C to +85 °C
|Storage temperature (without battery)
|-40 °C to +85 °C
|5% to 95% non-condensing
|Ingress Protection Rating
|Battery charge temperature
|+10 °C to +45 °C
|Battery discharge temperature
|-20 °C to +60 °C
|Battery storage temperature
|-20 °C to +45 °C for 1 month
-20 °C to +35 °C for 6 months
|Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip
|GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep
|Configuration and firmware update
|FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)
|Configuration, Events, Debug
|GPS, NITZ, NTP
|Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates