Small & Advanced Waterproof Tracker
Robust tracker ideal for installation in cars and vans, as well as tractors, diggers, dumpers, telehandlers, boats, jetski, motorcycles etc.
- Ready to self-install out of the box
- High capacity, 1800mah internal battery giving up to 6 days live tracking if vehicle battery is removed
- Ideal for harsher environments with IP67 rating
- Easy to hide anywhere in or out of the vehicle
- Track live from our web portal or mobile phone apps
- No hidden costs, no top-ups with our all inclusive tracking subscription
- Run hours and idle hours counting
- Subscription covers over 200 Countries including the UK and all of Europe, America and beyond
- Online & email reports including trips with driver behaviour, daily summary, fuel usage and routes taken. Exportable to Excel or PDF.
- Multiple inputs and outputs for sensors and control
- Can be fitted on a Car, Van, Coach, eBike, Motorbike, Trike, Quad, Jetski, Plant, Agricultural equipment, Truck, Trailer, Caravan and Mobile homes
Can be easily setup to through our tracking platform to send you immediate app notifications, email or text message alerts when:
- Engine started
- Exits pre-defined area
- Battery disconnected
- Fuel level dropped
- Door opened
- Towed (moves without engine started)
- No top-ups to worry about – we’ll send you an invoice when it’s due for renewal
- Ready to use out of the box – every device is setup, paired to your account and tested before posting
- 365 day history retention – look back at exactly where your vehicles were any time in the last year
- Quick and easy reporting
- Includes all alerting via SMS, Email and App Notifications
- Simply select the length of your subscription and it will automatically renew unless cancelled
The Teltonika FMB204 is a SPECIAL waterproof (IP67) tracker with Bluetooth connectivity, internal high gain GNSS and GSM antennas and integrated high capacity backup battery. Device is designed to work longer without power supply. FMB204 with LiPo battery can work up to 6 days in power saving mode. FMB204 is perfectly suitable for agriculture, delivery, refrigerated transport, trailers tracking, security & emergency services and even more. 6-30V power supply makes FMB204 suitable for motorbikes and water transport.
As with all of the trackers we sell, when purchased with a tracking subscription, this comes pre-configured to send live tracking information to our web based tracking platform. Please get in touch if you’d like a demo or have specific requirements you’d like to discuss.
||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, DOUT Control Via Call, GNSS Fuel Counter, Immobilizer, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip
||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep
|Configuration and firmware update
||FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)
||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug
||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug
||GPS, NITZ, NTP
||LLS (Analog), OBDII dongle
||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (OBDII dongle)
||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS, AGPS
||< 3 m
||< 1 s
||< 25 s
||< 35 s
||Quad-band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
||GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12 (up to 240 kbps), GPRS Mobile Station Class B
|Input voltage range
||6 – 30 V DC with overvoltage protection
|Internal Back-up battery
||1800 mAh Li-Ion battery (6.66 Wh)
||At 12V < 2,1 mA (Ultra Sleep)
At 12V < 3,9 mA (Deep Sleep)
At 12V < 4,2 mA (Online Sleep)
At 12V < 15,7 mA (GPS Sleep)
At 12V < 28,3 mA (nominal)
||4.0 + LE
||Temperature and Humidity sensor, Headset, OBDII dongle, Inateck Barcode Scanner, Universal BLE sensors support
||Internal High Gain
||Internal GSM High Gain
||2 status LED lights
||128MB internal flash memory
||72,5 x 73 x 27,3 mm (L x W x H)
|Operating temperature (without battery)
||-40 °C to +85 °C
|Storage temperature (without battery)
||-40 °C to +85 °C
||5% to 95% non-condensing
|Ingress Protection Rating
|Battery charge temperature
||0 °C to +45 °C
|Battery discharge temperature
||-20 °C to +70 °C
|Battery storage temperature
||-10 °C to +45°C
All-Inclusive subscription to our fully featured web based tracking and fleet management portal and mobile phone apps.
Key features include
- Live, real time tracking – view all of your trackers from a single web page, plotted on a map.
- Alerts – instant app notifications, email and SMS alerts. This allows for alerting in cases of driving behaviour like speeding, fuel and maintenance events, geo-fencing and many other types of alerts.
- Reports – location history, trip, chart and summary reports. You can view data directly in the web or mobile app and also export and download an Excel file. History can also be projected on the map providing visual representation. Quick access drivers start and finish times for each day.
- Scheduled reports by email detailing trips taken including driver behaviour and fuel usage.
- Apps with push notifications for apple and android
The subscription includes a data sim card for use with our range of trackers and access to our secure tracking and alerting platform. These multi-network SIM cards are designed for IOT and Tracker use – optimised to give the best network access possible. The sim cards that we supply allow your tracker to work in over 150 countries across Europe and beyond.
Because our solution is developed in-house, if there’s functionality that isn’t in our system that you require, please get in touch and we will aim to accommodate your requirements.
You will be sent login details to the tracking platform as soon as your purchase is completed – your trackers will automatically be added. From here you can setup alerts and reports for all aspects of the tracking data.
Tracking Subscription Coverage
Our tracking subscription will provide GSM Network coverage for our trackers in the following countries:
Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegowina
Congo, The Democratic Republic
Korea, Republic Of
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Slovakia, Slovak Republic
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates